Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All:

Does anyone out there know how to mount a Spyder Scope onto a Spyder MR1, for some reason it won't mount on right. Do I need something else to mount it. It is a Red Dot Scope, used for the Spyder MR markers. Any help would be appreciated!! I will be using outside on a wood area.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
zthey are useless, I really wouldn't even put it up there.

·
Registered
178 Posts
im gonna have to agree with kenny on this one. the scope is not going to do any good except add weight. its not like you are going dear hunting or something.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Well if it was an actual scope I'd say sure because he can use it to spot in long distances and such, but it's just a red dot.

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
If he's one of those guys that are big on conservation and he aligns it correctly, it could at least help him in one-balling.
But still, not of great use. If you insist, good luck on finding a solution for your problem.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
A ghost ring would be more effective for this.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
way to necro a thread for post count.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is that a joke? I just searched MR1 because I am looking into buying the gun and saw this. Then I realized that there was a youtube video related to the topic. Just because I revived an old topic doesn't mean I am looking for post count. I just saw an oppurtunity to help someone. Unlike you who saw an oppurtunity to point a finger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts