Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i heard that the CP regulator will make my marker much more consistent thank my stock... when i went to my local paintball park i went to chrono my marker and found out that my marker was not reaching up to 280 the highest it went up to was 213... i tried adjusting it for it to reach 280 but no luck... what can i do i have tried everything... someone please help...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry about that... i am currently using compressed air (68/4500) the marker is pretty much stock. 14" barrel, vlocity hopper, acs bolt, e trigger, cp reg, macro line hose, and thats pretty much it... im very new to paintballing so im a bit of a noob... hope this helps

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've tried adjusting it but nothing changed i also tried adjusting the pin on the marker but nothing i dont know what to do

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i make sure to clean my marker everytime after a game of paintball... i'm not too sure what the problem may be... the problem all started after i installed my regulator

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
the problem lies in your regulator. did you buy new? have you cleaned it out recently?

What you need to do is screw int he velocity adjuster of your spyder 3/4 of the way in and lock it down. From there see what happens.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i bought it new and i didnt think it needed cleaning since the first time i used it was when i went to chrono my gun... and when i did chrono it my shots weren't consistent at all.. ex: 213, 198, 203... it gave numbers such as that... i need to figure this out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts