Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read about using Timmy internals on a Spyder, thus making a timmy, with a spyder frame (wolf in sheeps clothing, hehehe) Has anyone here odne this conversion? Any comments bad or good about it?

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
While it would be cheaper to get the parts and do the alterations by yourself, it would be better in the long run to just buy a used Timmy.

Spyder/Timmy conversions takes alot of work, alot of parts and lots of skill.

Besides, all you end up with is a moderatly fast, decently shooting spyder.

Just buy a used GZ for like $400

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, thanks for the opinions. i just thought if it were exactly like a Timmy, except with a Spyder frame that would rock. imagine the surprised looks on their faces. lol

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
you can build a spimmy for 200 man. its not hard. go over to pbn and look in the kingman forum, theres a link to a site with a full tutorial and a huge thread there

·
Registered
220 Posts
jnjnfl said:
Ok, thanks for the opinions. i just thought if it were exactly like a Timmy, except with a Spyder frame that would rock. imagine the surprised looks on their faces. lol
It IS exactly like a timmy.. it is all a timmy and only the spyder body is used.. oh and your spyder threaded barrels.. and any aftermarket spyder feednecks you would want. everything else is indeed a timmy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts