Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard anything good or bad about this gun? My friend is about to get one and wanted to let him know if it is good or not.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Yah, it is a pretty good mech spyder. Havent heard anything bad about it yet, and it doesnt have any common problems that I have heard of.

·
Registered
717 Posts
It came out not to long ago so not to many people have them yet and I havent heard much about it but I'm sure its fine and will perform the same as the rest of the mechanical Spyders.

·
Banned
747 Posts
it wasn't 7 hours, it was 6 hours and 7 minutes, jeez get your facts straight... i don't know, y would i double post twice at the same time...

now i understand y u guys say you have no life... calculating the time different between double posts...lol

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I got a TL-X. It's basically like any other spyder but the plastic grip isn't to appealing. The milling of the gun is the best I have ever seen though. And with a aftermarket barrell it would be so sweet. Stock the accuracy isnt anything to brag about but once you have a Teardrop rigged up to it with maybe a reg it works very well. Mine does at least.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts