Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been paintballing with friends a few years now but never really messed with my gun, I want some good upgrades.

I currently have a Spyder Xtra with a 16in smart parts tear drop barrel.

What else should I do and why?

Thank you :)

-Darrell

·
Registered
214 Posts
uhhh an ESP frame is an electric frame or an e-grip that makes the trigger pull a hella lot lighter... and sexier and jus plain nicer... i dunno how much they run for maybe around 80? i dunnno a reg makes ur co2/nitro shoot more consistent by only letting out wat u need and not more or less ittakes a way the snowo r watever that white **** is after u shoot
hope i helped and a 21 in barrel is jus fugly and gay and watever and 16 in sry to say is still a bit longer than needed 12-14 great

·
Registered
184 Posts
A paintball only needs 8-10" in which to accelerate. People go with longer versions so that they can push into inflateable bunkers. 14" is a pretty standard length that allows you to push in, but isn't overly long. 21" is excessive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so is a regulator an expansion chamber?

and where are some good places online to get stuff?

thanks again guys.

·
Registered
84 Posts
"ive heard from a couple of sources that any barrel above 14 inches creates more turbulence and is less accurate. Don't get a 21 in barrel. Just get and esp frame and a nice hopper"

Hello capt obvious.

"i'm pretty sure he was ****in wit ya, but if he wasnt then "

Good call chief. I hail you a rep point for that word.

Negative rep points for all you kiddies who took that seriously.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
whats the difference between an expansion chamber and a regulator

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Ryan08 said:
"ive heard from a couple of sources that any barrel above 14 inches creates more turbulence and is less accurate. Don't get a 21 in barrel. Just get and esp frame and a nice hopper"

Hello capt obvious.

"i'm pretty sure he was ****in wit ya, but if he wasnt then "

Good call chief. I hail you a rep point for that word.

Negative rep points for all you kiddies who took that seriously.
hahahaha u never know... ;0

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well guys everyone told me to get an e-trigger so I traded my Xtra to my room mate for his brand new imagine and $20, so I got a good deal :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
well i am going to put a new micro switch in my gun but since I have to take out the trigger I want to replace it with a nice looking one that has a nice feel to it, any ideas???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts