Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my new vs1 today ing the mail and was shooting for a little bit on a full tank of air and every once and a while it will shoot 3 or for or full auto and un cock im not sure what wrong with this thing can some plz help thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Vs1 problems

What pressure are you running at? I am getting a vs2 and I have read multiple sites that say run the vs's at 250 psi so break in the regulators and X-chambers. Hope that helps.

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
There's no reg on the VS1, only on VS2 and 3. Check if the bolt is totally clean. A broken shell can cause this problem. Also relube the striker, it may need oil on his oring.

you can also check if you have any leak from anywhere. Put air on in a quiet place then hear carefully to find a leak.

Hope this help.

PS check in my sig, there's alot of info about maintenance of VS1.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that helped it dosnt do it as often now, anything thing else you guys could suggest

thanks steve

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
some of it is, it's a brand new gun. The striker o-ring may need to be worn in a bit to get it never to burp. You may be a little low on gas as well.

If it does it often, try replacing your striker o-ring, and do the polishing suggested on otter customs sight(it's still applicable for the VS1)..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i tried a new orig didnt seem to make a differance after 100 shots not sure about the polishing the stroker looks fine to me anything else could help me out
thanks

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
go read the ottercustoms site and you'll understand what I'm talking about. "looks fine" is a subjective statement..

It could be the valve spring, it could be lack of oil, it could be a low battery, it COULD be the mainspring but I doubt it, it could even be the valve itself not flowing right.

I would start by trying a different tank(sometimes pin vlaves don't flow right), and replacing the battery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts