Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Yes, completely, Unless you modified it (maybe).

I heard from somewhere that all parts of your marker must be either stock or aftermarket, and no modifications are allowed, but I could be completely wrong (won't be the first time ;)).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lol, why couldn't it be?

·
Registered
34 Posts
They probably don't know what they're talking about. The VS2 is used by many teams profesionally, so the VS1 is legal.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
If you can't mod guns I am ****ed, I got the tophat mod on my PMR lol. and I have modded my mas slightly but you can't tel the difference to save your life.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Who the heck told you that they weren't legal?! Unless you ilegilly modded it it is legal!
Oh and who said rocking triggers were ilegal?! There normally legal I don't see why not!
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh and Spyders suck anyway!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've just never had any good experiences with them,every time I seen or used one they always had some problem but not all...I've had good experiences with Pilots. But the main reason why I don't like them is 'cause they're not as smooth or stable as Smart Parts and its much more annoying to care for and clean AND really a pain to take apart put together and setup.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
They are a lot easier to take apart then ANY SP gun, but nowhere near as smooth shooting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yup their way smoother

1 - 14 of 14 Posts