Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My disconnector spring snapped so now I cant shoot my pb gun. I want to order the part, but nobody knows the part number or knows what it is. Its like a J-spring with 2 "J" hooks on the ends of the spring. Can anyone tell me where i can get one of these J disconnector springs?

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
I have never heard of a "disconnector spring". Look on this diagram and tell me what you are talking about:

http://www.kingman.com/section/support/diagrams/spyder_xtra.pdf

if you are talking about the clip that goes through the end of the disconnect pin, just put a small safety pin, or cotter pin in it and you will be all groovy. But if you must get an OEM clip, call Kingman and tell them the part number from the diagram and they will get it out to you asap.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its really called an extension sping with 2 "J" hooks at both ends of the spring that holds the disconnector together. Its not on the diagram, but it should be. Its a part of the trigger mechanism thats probably why Kingman diagrams dont show it because they want you to send it back to them or have it repaired by a professional. Its the spring where it makes the disconnector let go of the bolt so you can fire the gun while pulling on the trigger.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
That's called the sear spring. The good folks at Kingman will know what it is. Once you get it, post again if you need help installing it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts