Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah, its st patties day and im over at lowtryzes hose and we walked from the cold woods. it was cold, and myfiners are so cold . but his mom bpickerd us up and we mde it back okay. but i think i hae to call my parents soons and that might be hard.

we had somem cherry stuff and i fell felt. but i thnk ill make it oky.

so what is ver one else doing ton sty pattties day?

*this is lowtryx*
hooe=leee ****.... qwe are spo messed up right now

kids take it fdrom us.... drinking is bad,. ',malau?
yhis is tsoooo messed
hole xzhit

* this is dsmallsl*

yo yo homie gs. um yeah.. so like.. talk aboiu cool **** nad what yu dii this st p[atties day.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah tis pretty good fun.. i played gta san andrea. it was hard.. i lost alot.. i shot a lotta peopel though.. i kinda felt bad for em

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I bombed 4 tests at school today, got hit three times (once because i moved when someone tried to pinch me), pinched twice. I hate st. patricks day so much. Oh, and grades get turned in tomorrow so those bad tests really killed me.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, im home now.. had to get a ride home wioth my dad.. that was interesting.. oh well, **** this

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i was pretty tanked.. not so much anymore..

now my head kinda hurts..

drinking has always been fun for me.. but the last few times have been really depressing.. and thats not fun.. i should be escaping depression with drinking.. blah

mush it is..

but i think i might go get a piercing before the end of the break.. spiral eyebrow or lip.. i shall see

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Angered Fists said:
I'm drinking Irish coffee, basically its coffee and irish whiskey with whipped cream... minus the coffee and whipped cream.
add "Irish" in front of any thing and its that thing with whiskey.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well in my still slightly buzzed drunk state i decided to sneak out and bike into town and get a coffee.. met some friends and cruised around.. biked home.. but a light i left on was off.. so im thinking i got caught..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts