Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my buddy wanted a new lip piercing (old one he took out) so he bought the packaged santized needle and the the rings.. and he had been too pussy to do it himself all day.. so finally i was like what ever guy ill do it..

so i get it set up.. decided not to the first time, then thought, what the hell, ill do it. So i set it up, ask em if hes ready.. then gave it a push and it went in. So i had to get a good grip on his lip. had a nice hold on it.. so i push it through and it went through real easy then wouldnt break through the other side.. i could see the needle and it was pushing every thing else up.. so i gave it a couple more good pushed and *pop* she goes through.

Now my one friend got spooked and looked away, then the dude i do it do gets all spooked and i think hes gonna faint. Then i realize the ring wasnt ready.. so we rush for pillars to open it.. he runs into the garage with a needle through his face.. he comes back down, by now its swollen and he is too spooked.. so i quickly try to get the needle out and follow with the ring.. but the hole closed before i got the ring in.. so it was impossible to get it in.

then it jsut pops blood and is dripping, kinda gross..

we had a picture of when it was just the needle in his face.. but his stupid sister deleted the pic

so yeah, all that and we didnt even get the ring in

·
Registered
649 Posts
Ahahahahaha

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
I love your stories... :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alpha, we needed the hollow needles so it take the chunk of skin out to make room for the needle.. it wasnt too bad.. i think i might pick up the **** and give myself a ring

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
when your doing a lip piercing you have to follow it thru with a taper one size bigger than the needle and then butt the jewlery against the taper and push the taper out and the ring is in

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ yeah, that's what we all realized about 4 mins after we did it.. it was too spontaneous and we didnt think it thru.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i didnt think i could at first.. but it wasnt that bad.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
when i got my lip pierced i didn't notice what the needle was (had my lip in that little clampy thing), but it hurt like hell goin thru. i thought it would be all smooth and stuff...nope, it was all crunchy-like, it made me cringe more than the pain, although my eyes did get nice n wet

·
Registered
314 Posts
use a safety pin, leave it in a few weaks. if you use the real big safety pins it leaves a nice whole. my friend peirced his nipple that way.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, its 40$ CAD here.. and he already had paid it once, and didnt wanna pay it again.. (he had it in the centre last time, then decided to move it to the side)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nissantunerdude said:
when your doing a lip piercing you have to follow it thru with a taper one size bigger than the needle and then butt the jewlery against the taper and push the taper out and the ring is in
wait, whats the taper?

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I came in here expecting pictures of a ****ing dude with a soldering iron through his face...what do I get? a story about a lip piercing with NO ****ING PICTURES!!!

You're killin me Smalls.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i know i know, im sorry.. i wanted pictures.. and i had pictures.. but my buddies damn sister deleted them

1 - 20 of 24 Posts