1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
62 Posts
no. the palmer stabalizer is a regulator, one that i think that you can run co2 through. itll make a much larger difference in terms of shot to shot consistency compared to an expansion chamber.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so basicaly the palmer stabalizer is safe to say , is a better bet then an expansion chamber?

·
Registered
533 Posts
An expansion chamber is nothing but a bevelled chamber that slows the passge of CO2 down and allows it to expand before reaching the powert tube. CO2 in fully gaseous (expanded) form is what you want.

A regulator will act like an expansion chamber but also allows the regulation of how much pressure goes through to the power tube. So not only will the CO2 have room to expand but it will also be regulated so that every shot is xxxPSI.

Regulator > Expansion chamber

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah, what skapunkin said, but ive never used a regulator before, but from what ive heard, the palmer is one of the best ones for a tippmann on co2.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i called customer service of specialops.com and talked to the guy for like 20 minutes about what i should get and i came to a decision that imma get a stabalizer once i get enough money...

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah specops really promotes that thing, hopefully for good reason.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
It is a good reg for the tippmanns because it works well with both co2 and HPA

I have ne on my tippmann and it helps out the consistancy and it also keeps up with my rate of fire rather nicely (gun in in the sig)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts