Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty new to the whole scenerio aspect of Paint Ball. BUt i saw that there is a Stalingrad scenerio and iwas wondering if anyone knew anything more about it then wat on the skirmish webpage??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wheres it at? Also, where did you hear it from?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
If it's going up at Skirmish USA then I might be there. So it'll be Germans vs. Russians. Seems pretty fun. It's a change from playing as America or Germany. Now you can choose two different dictatorships. :) hehehe.

I just got to find out how much..

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't know how they are going to do the buildings...I mean, the battle of stalingrad was essentially over a heap of ruined buildings. Few open areas, and you'd be idiotic to be in them.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
The reason the battle of Stalingrad happed was because it was named after Stalin. (The leader of Russia at the time) They did not want to give it up as it was named after Stalin. And it was thought if Stalingrad fell than Russia would fall soon after.

Strangely now the city is called Volograd.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
PhantomDude said:
I don't know how they are going to do the buildings...I mean, the battle of stalingrad was essentially over a heap of ruined buildings. Few open areas, and you'd be idiotic to be in them.
They do have a place there they call "The Hood" thats like an urban setting, if you go to thier site it prolly shows a pic of it. plus there are numerous forts and other biuldings in thier fields.

As for the quality of the game, if D-Day was any example of how thier games are played it should be really cool. The only problem that i had with d-day were the # of refs, but i doubt there are going to be 2700 people playing in this game, so that shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Stallingrad

Ladies and Gentlemen, I will be leading the Russians for the Stallingrad. If there are any questions, please ask away. I lead the russians to a decisive vicrory over the Germs during the Castle Keep game and I have every intention of doing it again. With the help of dedicated paintballers we can beat them back to the Rhine!
Please come to skirmishworld.com or pbnation.com and check out the war stories from Castle Keep, You'll love it! IT can only get better!

The FREAK!

O

·
0 Posts
If I lived closer I would go. Congratulations on your baptism Headley. :D

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Lord Headley said:
I should be there. I was going to go to Castle Keep, BUT i had to be baptized that day, so sry guys, God does come before paintball :p See what happens when my guys dont show? The glorious Germans lose. pssh!!!!

- Brian
I got Baptized when I was like 10.... :?

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
p8NtB/-\113r said:
I got Baptized when I was like 10.... :?
Different churches do it at different times, mine is more of your own timing. It means a lot more then you think. Also was it a sprinkle or dunked? Big difference ;)

Since i'm a mod though i cant be talking about this, so lets have the convo die now :) If you want to know more or talk more then PM me.

- Brian

·
Registered
4 Posts
$

Oscarine said:
Isn't it like 72 bucks per case even discounted? heh
Yeah it is, But, air is free most of the time, they have the biggest place on earth,the best refs and the biggest games. I have always had a great time at Skirmish! thumup:
But this is off topic so bye bye

1 - 20 of 27 Posts