Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Due to recent acts of terrorism on PBF, the terror alert has been hereby raised to orange.

Remember, don't buy into the left wing lie.

The Department of PBF Security has issued a warning to all members to avoid any freedom haters. This includes suspicious characters such as ComradeMolyneux, the ACLU, the Green Party, Lenin, Lennon, Democrats, liberal-arts majors, and finally the communist party.

Remember, don't let the terrorists win. We must keep our freedom by watching what we say on matters such as forum politics, real politics, religion, and other subjects that hold any real gravity. Use your freedom wisely- and praise the mods.

God bless Medic!

D

·
0 Posts
in reality though, the coloured terror threat meter is the lamest thing ive ever seen.. how can people not see through this ****?

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Your chart is slightly ineffective for PBF's purposes.

I took the liberty of modifying it to be more lounge-friendly:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
kant_think said:
Aww.. I'm not a suspicious character. =[
no...suspicious characters are characters who dont wanna be suspicious and their fore not wanting to be suspicious by talking about being suspicious charatcers...nuf said

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
SY havoc said:
no...suspicious characters are characters who dont wanna be suspicious and their fore not wanting to be suspicious by talking about being suspicious charatcers...nuf said
jigga what? my brain started to melt whenr.smfs;alskd/aas./,d/s...........................

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
Your chart is slightly ineffective for PBF's purposes.

I took the liberty of modifying it to be more lounge-friendly:

funniest thing i've seen on here in a while

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Does anyone find it ironic that most historians are incredibily conservative, yet the call us "liberal" arts majors. The only thing liberal about me is the size of my ***....

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Number One N00b said:
Actually, the historians I've met have all been liberals.
How many times do I have to tell you. Stalinist day camp instructor is not the same thing as a historian.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts