Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who else plays(ed) this game..

I used to love it as a kid, then over the break ive been bored and dug it out.. I started playing and finally got all the metals i could never get when i was younger and unlocked expert mode. And now im kicking expert modes ass.

my highest score is like 1450 or something.. i just beat it again and got around 1350.. man i rule..

haha who else rocked this game?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you get expert mode by getting a metal in every level.. then once you get a metal in every level in expert mode you unlock being able to play as the 4 characters in multiplayer, like as people running around with bazookas

haha and when you get expert mode Fox has the cool shades that his dad wears.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ haha yeah man, i get SO pissed off at it too. when i was trying to get the last few medals i'd be yelling at the screen and punch the controller...

haha i get this with all games though.. im brutal for it.. ive hit my computer screen so hard before it blacked out for a second.. i thought i bust it and almost cried.

but yeah when i was a little kid and played it i took it way to seriously. id yell at the players and scream commands at them and when you fight star wolf I got into that way to much.. haha id lose a wing and be like "IM GOING DOWN!" my parents thought it was cute... im sure anyone else woulda called a psychologist.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Haha! Yes, I remember yelling at the donkey to cover your own ass! They'd always say stuff like "I can't take anymore" then I'd be like "Then die" and I'd shoot them. :D

I forgot, but how do you get medals, I got a couple, but don't know how.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha yeah! i hate the stupid frog, slippy.. he always gets attacked.. so id just shoot him down so i didnt have to listen to it..

to get medals you have to get a certain score in each level.. like the first level is 150 hits.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
D_Smalls said:
haha yeah! i hate the stupid frog, slippy.. he always gets attacked.. so id just shoot him down so i didnt have to listen to it..
ha ha he does get another. Like every twenty seconds he's like AHHH help me. I'm like dude stfu. he got so annoying. That game was sooo much fun but also very frustrating.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
that game was awesome. That was the first game that i ever got for n64, and i remember it came with a rumble pack that i still have. I wish i never sold my star fox, but i do have the rom somewhere on my computer

·
Registered
119 Posts
Holy crap, so many great times in Star Fox. I pwned so bad in multiplayer, i would be Slippy to just make all my friends mad. I would do 1 vs. 3's and still win. I wish i kept my N64 just for that game.

·
Registered
770 Posts
It was tight. I liked the one for SNES more though, not sure why... just appealed more. And it was the start of that FX chip or whatever it was called.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Omg I used to love that game.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts