Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Pimp. Though i read how anakin went to the dark side a different way...(bakc in like 5th grade)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
this movie sounds cool, but its gonna be really sad.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never really was into star wars, so I have no idea how he went dark :shrug:

·
Registered
461 Posts
i hate how some people dont even know about star wars, its a classic, im def gonna go see this

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
didnt look, im stoked and dont want to know any of the storyline.

episode 1 and 2 everyone said they sucked but i liked them a lot personally. i cant wait for this one to come out.

recently ive kinda become obsessed with jedis. i pulled out my old copy of jedi knight2: jedi outcast, beat it on the highest difficulty, twice, and now im playing KOTOR for the first time. i cant get enough of this jedi ****.

goodness ive become a nerd, and i dont even regret it.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
zpyro said:
I never really was into star wars, so I have no idea how he went dark :shrug:
same here i tried to whatch it i it just didnt interest me

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I can't wait to see this! I was never into star wars, but I've watched the first 3 then the last 2 they have made and I really think this one will be awesome!

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Looks pretty good. I like the original first three, but the "Clone Wars" one lost my attention span...I fell asleep in the theater for the first time...too political imo.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
im with Jin, im definatly going to be seeing at at midnight when it opens.

I = star wars nerd for life and i'm not ashamed of it.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Can't wait, despite probable suckyness. It's the last Star Wars ever. =(
I'll be seeing this one at 12 midnight on opening night, just like I did with Episodes 1 & 2 (my parents are so cool, I can't believe they took me).

-Jin

are you sure about that? back in the day (when i saw star wars in the theatre), allegedly it was part 4 of 9. lucas wanted to release 4,5,6 and then 1,2,3, and then 7,8,9.....at least thats how i heard it.

i may be wrong...the story of 6 was altered to save money and also took into consideration that the "trilogy" was dying in interest and that the public wouldnt come see 7,8,9....but as you can see, good movies never die.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts