Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
old, but here you are!
http://www.jedimaster.net/swk_videos.htm

you first watch the original one, then you watch all the clone ones! funny stuff. the kid made this movie for class or something, and some other class mates stole it and added all the effects and put it online, now he is sewing them and had to go to psychiatry and stuff because of everyone seeing him on the internet and making fun of him

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thats some funny stuff.. i wish i knew that kid so i could point and laugh at him what a stupid dum sheet

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah, it's like a mop handle. You'll also notice that he should have no hands because he keeps grabbing the damn blade. I think I should challenge his punk ass to a duel. If you didn't know I'm pretty handy with melee weapons too, I'm not just a shooter.

·
Registered
259 Posts
lol I saw that on eBaums a while back...one of the funniest video's I've ever seen. That'd be funny as hell to meet that kid...I'll bet he never shows his face anymore.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My favorite one so far is the kung fu fighting one i laughed so hard..:rofl And you inspired me to make the avatar but I always have hated Andrew im one of the reasons he left.. check his going away speech

·
Registered
561 Posts
Go beat the **** out of him airsoft!

·
Registered
139 Posts
It says that a online site started a petition to convince George Lucas to put it in the upcoming Starwars

·
Registered
259 Posts
Stump said:
It says that a online site started a petition to convince George Lucas to put it in the upcoming Starwars
Since that won't happen, some movie should use it as a spoof to a light-saber fighting scene or something...then the kid would really be scarred.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i am callin airsoft out for a knife duel!! ne knife under 15 inches, i call kukiri, BRING IT ON!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts