Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
YEs, I've seen like every SG1 show. I like it a lot. I dont like jack being gneral though.

I watch Atlantis too. Seen every atlantis. Seen the Stargate movie.. Didn't like the movie much. SG1 > all

Your into scifi, eh?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm into sci-fi, but mostly movies and books. As for TV, I mostly stick with Star Trek and Stargate. I've seen all of SG-1 Seasons 1-6, the beginning of Season 7, and the beginning of Season 8. As for SG:A, I've seen episodes 1-4. Try not to spoil SG-1 Seasons 7&8 as well as SG:A for me, I don't have cable TV, so I watch via syndication.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Alpha said:
YEs, I've seen like every SG1 show. I like it a lot. I dont like jack being gneral though.

I watch Atlantis too. Seen every atlantis. Seen the Stargate movie.. Didn't like the movie much. SG1 > all

Your into scifi, eh?
word. same as you. just too lazy to type it all. my fav is the very first show. NOT MOVIE

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Braltar said:
Try not to spoil SG-1 Seasons 7&8 as well as SG:A for me, I don't have cable TV, so I watch via syndication.
Heck, I just downloaded them all so I can watch them whenever I want.
I'm not advocating downloading copywrited material, but ANYONE can legally copy Stargate off the TV for free. So, I don't think downloading episodes is wrong. Whats the difference?

Anyway, I didn't like Atlantis at first. The only character I liked is "no longer there". But I REALLY liked the story.

Nick

·
Registered
239 Posts
Emory: Isn't that the Starga—

Oglethorpe: NO! It is the FARGATE! It is not some other kind of gate from a movie or TV show that I've never seen! Notice that it has a wheelchair and a pink mohawk? We're not getting sued!

Emory: But it—

Oglethorpe: No, it is a Fargate! From the makers of Thindependence Day!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HP_lovecraft said:
Heck, I just downloaded them all so I can watch them whenever I want.
I'm not advocating downloading copywrited material, but ANYONE can legally copy Stargate off the TV for free. So, I don't think downloading episodes is wrong. Whats the difference?
Well, I'm getting Season 7 on DVD for Christmas and I want to downoload Season 8 & SG:A, but this computer is not download friendly. When I get me new PC, I'll be able to download. For all you downloaders, keep in mind I'm against downloading movies and music. I only "download" what I plan to get on DVD. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
i'v ewatche dthat show since '97, back in the day. totally kicked ass then, kicks ass now. Also like Atlantis.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts