Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some people were talking about stargate patches in teh recball forum, but how about this..

What if you took a staff weapon, and somehow rigged a marker into it? The butt end would definetly fit a 9 ounce CO2. You don't need a trigger beucase they are shot with a button set in the middle of it...

And if you don't watch SG1/stargate, A staff weapon is what the alien Gould and Jaffa use in the movie and tv show stargate... Very good tv show. Has been running for 7 seasons.

EDIT: Or what abotu a zat gun?A zat would be almost impossible since they are so small/skinny.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Heh, that'd be kind'a fun. Have some guys dress up as Jaffa Warriors while others dress up as SG teams, with the SG-# patches and all, even with paintball guns that look like the P-90's and Staff Weapons.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Imagine this... A field spanning 10 acres along with 10 acres of woods. In the field, you have a complete mock up of a "crashed" Goa'uld cargo ship, complete with a fully functional interrior. You have a series of teams with 4 people per team. These are your SG teams. Then you have a "base" for the Air Force officers and to reload and stuff. Along with that, you have one big "enemey team" - the Jaffa warriors. Each SG team member will be dressed head to toe in uniforms just like on the show, along with paintball guns that look like guns from the show. Along with this, you have the Jaffa warriors dressed up just like on the show with serpent helments for masks. You'd also have staff weapons that fire paintballs. The object of the game is to get to the crashed cargo ship, secure a secret piece of ancient technology, and take it back to base. The game goes on for 96 hours or untill someone gets the ancient tech. back to their base.

The game can be called...

Stargate: Paintball

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Braltar said:
Imagine this... A field spanning 10 acres along with 10 acres of woods. In the field, you have a complete mock up of a "crashed" Goa'uld cargo ship, complete with a fully functional interrior. You have a series of teams with 4 people per team. These are your SG teams. Then you have a "base" for the Air Force officers and to reload and stuff. Along with that, you have one big "enemey team" - the Jaffa warriors. Each SG team member will be dressed head to toe in uniforms just like on the show, along with paintball guns that look like guns from the show. Along with this, you have the Jaffa warriors dressed up just like on the show with serpent helments for masks. You'd also have staff weapons that fire paintballs. The object of the game is to get to the crashed cargo ship, secure a secret piece of ancient technology, and take it back to base. The game goes on for 96 hours or untill someone gets the ancient tech. back to their base.

The game can be called...

Stargate: Paintball
I have no idea about stargate....but I sooo wanna play LOL

·
Registered
413 Posts
I love the RAP's but $450, damn. They only fire .40 & .43 caliber paintballs. I only need about $200. A f/x fore end, mag kit, and a f/x CAR stock; not the $300 conversion kits, I'm picking the parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts