Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's really not as fun anymore. i usually sleep all day, play some games on the computer, or like watch tv. today i faked sick, but it didnt have a plan so i ended up watching some movie on tv, then going to sleep. i would have been better off going to school! i remember in like 4th grade i used to fake sick to stay home and play ocarina of time. now its like 'sleep all day, do work all weekend'.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
ya its too hard to try and skip classes or fake sick at the highschool. freshman year, i was able to skip some classes and assemblies crap, and fake sick without missing any to little work. but this year i got so much crap going on. i want to just a class once in a while, or stay home sick but if i do ill have to make up 3 pages of algebra, make up for my welding class, do an experiment or some assignment that i am now clueles on after school, and read whatever i missed in english. its so gay. i havent been able to stay home or skip at all this year. hopefully next semester will be easier to do. because i seriously need a break every once in a while. o and if i skip that means i dont get to make up the assignments that i missed since i will be unexcused. god damn school sucks

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
ya its too hard to try and skip classes or fake sick at the highschool. freshman year, i was able to skip some classes and assemblies crap, and fake sick without missing any to little work. but this year i got so much crap going on. i want to just a class once in a while, or stay home sick but if i do ill have to make up 3 pages of algebra, make up for my welding class, do an experiment or some assignment that i am now clueles on after school, and read whatever i missed in english. its so gay. i havent been able to stay home or skip at all this year. hopefully next semester will be easier to do. because i seriously need a break every once in a while. o and if i skip that means i dont get to make up the assignments that i missed since i will be unexcused. god damn school sucks

LoL not really I skip one class a day. Easy. Always bio to.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
itthe make up work is the punishment.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i swear i hate the policy that the HS has for absences. 3 unexcused tardies ='s an absence. even if you walked into the room like 5 seconds after the bell. and after 3 unexcused absences its an hour and a half make up time after school for each class that you miss, also an hour and a half for every 3 tardies.

i used to skip school alll the time. i hate school. but i have to admit, all the hot chicks make it all worthwhile...

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
at my school if you are tardy once to a certain class you get a warning, tardy again to the same class gets an hour of dhall. a third tardy to that class gets you two hours. a 4th gets you a day of ISS and you can actually be suspended on the 5th tardy. that sucks ass. luckily its for each class though so you can get seven warnings... unfortunately if you are tardy to every class the next day after using all your warnings you have 7 hours of dhall :smokin all the warnings and stuff are cleared after 6 weeks and you get downgraded from ISS to warnings untill you get enough tardies again to get back to ISS. I've never gotten in trouble for tardies but i know people who have gotten into it really really bad. our school policies are so damn strict... we have a dresscode too and if a teacher sees you with no belt and your shirt untucked its an automatic dhall. and as for skipping/staying out for being sick.... i was sick last week on monday and spent all week until friday afternoon making up one day of work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts