Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of u may no that i put up thread about drop forwards for my triton 2 i found one. but now i need a new hose because the stock on is going to be to long and i need about 2 inches because my drop forward goes forward 3 inches and down 2 i need a flexible steel braided hose. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but i herd macros are not to good with co2 my drop forwor goes forward 3 and down 2 and the steel hose i have now is lik 4.4 inches

·
Registered
533 Posts
but i herd macros are not to good with co2 my drop forwor goes forward 3 and down 2 and the steel hose i have now is lik 4.4 inches

As a user of macro + CO2 I'll say that it can be some trouble getting the seal to work sometimes. However, nothing bad will happen except some loss of CO2 and an annoyed paintball gun owner. :rolleyes:

That being said -- buy a 3" cable mesh. Never leaks and takes TONS of abuse to stop working.

edit: you like the drop?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cant complain it is stylish but i havent tried it yet since it hasnt came yet but it is stylish and i did some measing and i will like it. but can u get steel braded hoses that a flexible but i dont no for sher if i will need a new hose

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
could u tell me were to get a flexible steel braide hose

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok so how do i take off my steel braided hose from my gun

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
an adjustable or box end wrench and a little leverage.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok and do u no if viewloader triton 2s are use metric hoses or standard

·
Registered
29 Posts
Go to Macrolineguy.com for good cheep macro line and fittings and everything you need.

Ive used macro line for 3 years and only replaced 2 lines. If they begin to leak, you can just clip the ends. Braided hose is ok, but if it breaks, ur screwed. So in my opinion, macro line is the best. NEVER USE CO2 WITH MACRO LINE. CO2 is usually dirty and can make small tears in the macro line, plus it can freeze the line and it can become brittle.

GO FOR MACRO LINE. its easy and cheep.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
but do they sell adapters to change from metric to stander

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes, maybe not on macrolineguy.com, but a buddy of mine had a problem with this too and so he went with steel braied and went to a standard sized adapter. I'll try to ask him for you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts