look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... is the funniest dude ever.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
AGD_kid said:
i used "half a man" as choice for a music video type thing for media production class... i later learned that the teacher had cancer of the sac, and well, i got a 70% on everything the rest of the semester.
BAHAHA :rofl

Oh, and uh... Stephen Lynch is a funny guy.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i making my theatre class music video with "superhero"

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Not heard of him.... But i know John Lynch (best safety in the nfl :smokin )

But ill look him up and listen to some of his stuff.

·
Registered
923 Posts
dane cook > stephen lynch

they are both hilarious though

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
i meet with him after a show. we were with some friends, so it wasn't just me. anyway, i'm not going throught the whole story, but in short version hes is more of a PBNish attention type guy... probably why some of the younger immature guys like him.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
AGD_kid said:
but in short version hes is more of a PBNish attention type guy... probably why some of the younger immature guys like him.
that is a very ignorant statement. i doubt anyone on here besides you has actually met him and know his true personality. we know his jokes, and his jokes are funny. i consider myself mature for the most part, but i know i can be immature if with friends and/or hyper, but i like him as a comedian, idk whether hes cool in person or not.

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
flowbob said:
that is a very ignorant statement. i doubt anyone on here besides you has actually met him and know his true personality. we know his jokes, and his jokes are funny. i consider myself mature for the most part, but i know i can be immature if with friends and/or hyper, but i like him as a comedian, idk whether hes cool in person or not.
the fact that you are defending a man you have never meet and substituting my thought out opinion of what i viewed that night and what i have been told by fellow comedions; for your predilection of what he will be like if you did hang out with him, is in my opinion... ignorant.

i stay with my above statement, but i don't hate him. hes a fellow comedian that is doing good for himself, and i hope he has a great career. also, dave seems to like him, so he can't be that bad. (dave attel i mean, he played paintballwith my team, and i have met him at shows before).

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
AGD_kid said:
the fact that you are defending a man you have never meet and substituting my thought out opinion of what i viewed that night and what i have been told by fellow comedions; for your predilection of what he will be like if you did hang out with him, is in my opinion... ignorant.
i was mainly talking about how the "immature" people like him, i think that is the ignorant statement.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
ok because he didn't give you his full attention after a show where there were probably tons of other people clawing over him.

Ill tell you something. He goes outa his way to support the troops which if you haven't noticed isn't exactly popular these days X10 if you are a comedian. Most people take every chance they get to make fun or bash on the president the troops and the war in general where he on the other hand goes over there and takes a hell of a long time shaking hands and shooting the ****.

So bashing down on someone just because they didn't give you alot of there time is just stupid.

I can be a very mature person when **** hits the fan but you take life to seriously and hate when you don't need to and you will die younger than you need to.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts