Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aww god, my mom is watching this movie and a lady just stepped on a board with three nails sticking out of it, and now my foot seriously hurts. Has this ever happened to anyone?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
my dad actually stepped on a nail when he was younger

him tellin me the story of how they got it out hurts my foot

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My dad told me a story about when he was trying to push a thumb tac into a wall and the pin went thru the push part and went into his thumb. Never buy dollar store thumb tacs.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
the most nails ive stepped on at once was 9. but only 6 of them went into my foot, the other 3 went in between my toes. in case you didnt know, im a framing carpenter and the risk of stepping on a nail at work always exists. ive probably taken about 40-50 nails in the foot over the last 12 years. but none of those even compared to getting shot by a nail gun, which ive done 4 times.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yeah, I've watched a hardcore pr0no, then later I felt like as if I was just screwed up against the wall.

Uhhh NO...

After watching Kill Bill 2, my eyeball began to hurt after the scene where the lady inside the trailer gets her eye gauged out.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Courtney Taylor said:
Yeah, I've watched a hardcore pr0no, then later I felt like as if I was just screwed up against the wall.
thats pretty hot right there.... :naughty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts