Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stevehuffman...texas.help

anyone here know steve huffman....he jipped me off my gun....like $300...my tippmann 98 custom.....we agreed to trade...i send mine first and then he will send his....my mistake i guess....ive already sent my gun....its been 2 freaking months.....and he hasnt sent the gun or replied.....ive even sent letters to him...and no response....!!!!

he live is north richland hills. texas....

if anyone knows him or lives in texas and can help thanks....!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i know there is theft section but no one looks there....

yea it came from this site....he gave me name, address, state, city, zip

nvered looked at his feed back...dont think he had any???

i put in this section cuz i need help from people in TEXAS!!!..if they know him!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sorry man, theres really nothing that we can do. File a report with his local police precinct, maybe?

Hate to say it, but it is your fault for not using a 3rd party or checking feedback.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
240punk was his name......what can i do w/ the ip address?....the mods cant really do anything...can they?...its all up to me what happens!

·
Registered
324 Posts
yeah, I tried to buy a shocker from him off of ebay and he gave me an address to Duluth Georgia....he had alot of good feedback and the gun was a good price so I sent a MO to him and 3 days later after I shipped it he canceled his account, luckily I canceled my MO and got most of my money back....I went to whitepages.com to look him up and all and hes had like 7 different address records and ****!.....

sorry to bring this thread back....just figured id help warn people...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts