Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Colbert's a joke. He's not funny. I mean, we get it republicans are dumb, you dont need to make a show based on it.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a feeling that he makes too many jokes for everyone to see what he actually stands for, so itll be hard to decide wether or not to votefor him or not.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Colbert is actually a Democrat, but yes, there is a big distinction from Colbert the character and Colbert the person. If you're smart you can often tell when he's saying something he doesn't really believe in, or when he slips into Colbert the person.

Colbert's a joke. He's not funny. I mean, we get it republicans are dumb, you dont need to make a show based on it.
I think he's a LOT funnier than Jon Stewart, and a hell of a lot smarter.

-Jin

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Anyone can be funny with a modicum of talent and the best writers money can buy.

He is an alleged political satirist. His running for president is also satire. Don't get wrapped up in his hype as his candidacy is a JOKE! Literally.

And no, I would not vote for Hillary... This country will have a female president someday, just not Hillary Clinton.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Huckabee is the real deal. (i think, I saw two debates, one repub and one dem) The Huckster was the one who seemed to fit my opinions the most.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
He's officially running as a democrat now, because it costs too much to be on the Republican ballot for South Carolina.

I think people take him way too seriously. He's really smart and a lot funnier than Jon Stewart. He's a parody, he makes fun of republicans by acting like one, he isn't actually republican.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I read somewhere that South Carolina turned down his candidacy so it looks like his 'run' is over..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts