Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about this barrel? Ive heard its light weight, accuracte and quite. But you can only use a rubber squeegie to clean it. anyway have you guys ever used it how do you like it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
My friend spent a couple figures on this one (vry expensive) and he said its amazingly accurate WITH the right balls, its light and its rly quiet. But he says for the price he coulda got something a little better or he could have got the same quality for a cheaper price on a diff barrel. B/C of the price i wouldnt get it but if you got the cash to spare they are very nice looking barrels.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Twentyone said:
What do you guys think about this barrel? Ive heard its light weight, accuracte and quite. But you can only use a rubber squeegie to clean it. anyway have you guys ever used it how do you like it?

St!ffi barrels are very nice barrels. If you have the money, I say go for it. I dont know about the rubber squeegee thing though....

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
M98Man said:
St!ffi barrels are very nice barrels. If you have the money, I say go for it. I dont know about the rubber squeegee thing though....
It is true. If you use a cotton swab it can tear the carbon fibre where it's exposed around the porting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts