Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My invention.

I figure they have spinners to make it look like your wheels are moving when your stopped. Why not have rims that stay in place while your moving. Like the opposite of spinners. They would be like weighted or something .

I call them Stills.

what do you think?

its late

and

I'm

tired

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I've seen it on a few H2's and such when the spinner gets stuck, it looks cool.

I guess if you weighted down one of the "spokes" if you will, it would stay down, and the actual rim could spin behind it. It would look cool if the actual rim was black so it was hard to see, and the "stills" as you call them, could be a bright color, and would be in place, so it looks more believable.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
the New Rolls Royce Phantom has it on it's wheels... where the RR emblem on the wheels says down.. it's weighed

and some tractor trailer wheels have mile counters that spin inside the wheel like u are talking about

all you need to do is take a spinner... and put a decent sized weight on the bottom.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
they have those, thats actually what spinners are supposed to do. If you've ever seen the real spinners that are built into the wheel you would know that. Most guys that have spinners buy rims then bolt on an outer piece. Real spinners dont spin while moving but do spin when you stop.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
they have those .......theyre called floaters or something dumb like that. Foose wheels makes a set......ive seen them on trucks, theyre cool, but id rather just have nice TIS(twenty inches strong) for the price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts