Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ShZio said:
yeah, why did you get drunk? lol
actually I mainly hit the toilet my friend however through up all over my bathroom the majority being on the door two rugs and a wall... all I really got was the rugs and the floor around the toilet and then proceeded to pass out in it =(

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
chronic said:
actually I mainly hit the toilet my friend however through up all over my bathroom the majority being on the door two rugs and a wall... all I really got was the rugs and the floor around the toilet and then proceeded to pass out in it =(
That is why I toke the herb.

as fun as passing out in your own puke in front of your toilet sounds, I think I'll pass.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
My gf's dog puked in my car while we were on our way to the vet after it ate an entire box of chocolates. Cherry scented puke<* . Especially since it was in the winter, so what we couldn't get out immediately froze in, so that every time the car heated up it melted and smelled again, then it would freeze again and melt again. It was a whole season of cherry puke. We took it to the professionals and even they couldn't do much for it, it was mostly gone by summer time.

·
Registered
347 Posts
oxyclean to get ne stains out

my friends cat pissed on my coat, which somehow got on the seats in my car. I used fabreeze about 3 seperate times in one week, and the smell finally went away. <3 fabreeze.

How is it fun to be so drunk u barf and then pass out in the barf. Alcohol is a toxin...you've basically poisoned and dehydrated your body do the point of where it gets it out, overloads the liver, and you pass out...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts