Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way I can mount a stock or butt to my Compact???

It just seem more natural for me to have something in my shoulder to steady the marker.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what I've been doing. but it just doesn't feel right.

and I really doubt I'll ever play speedball.

·
Registered
728 Posts
you can get gas through stocks, that are removable, you would just have to run remote, they also sell block stocks. basically steel stocks online also.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Yah, they do have them, but IMO they just make it more uncomfortable. You can try it if you like but to me the stocks dont help at all.

·
Registered
140 Posts
They do sell those on sites that mounts on your trigger frame.

·
Registered
649 Posts
stocks do help keep your shot steady. But it also gets in the way. They have collapsable ones dont they? Of the bottom caps so u can use your tank as the stock.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ink, would you please email me?? I looked through xpaintball.com, and can't find anything.

I don't see how this could be a problem. After all, if the sponsor doesn't carry an item, shouldn't we be allowed to look elsewhere?

Are we here for each other or for sponsors??

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Cant because the site we post probly carriessomething that xpaintball.com does. So wed be posting a competitor site. Now the manufacturer.. I think we would beable to post that? and then u find it from there?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
great.

so someone please tell me what to look for and I'll hop on over to xpaintball and try looking again.

thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts