Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
First, if you just blew the noid, you don't need to buy a whole new board as well. Just the solenoid. And are you sure you blew it?

I know you can buy stock replacement parts off Punishers PB, and I have seen solenoids and boards on there.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fenix_freak said:
First, if you just blew the noid, you don't need to buy a whole new board as well. Just the solenoid. And are you sure you blew it?

I know you can buy stock replacement parts off Punishers PB, and I have seen solenoids and boards on there.
Well it has air blowing out of it. I aired it up with the marker a part and sprayed soapy water on the noid area and I have a bubble machine now.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Ah, damn that sucks. But yea, you can buy the noid alone off of Punishers PB . com for 35. The entire solenoid assembly is 75, and the entire solenoid assembly with the board and hoses for 95

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I just saw this problem on another forum. When you turn the gun on (without air) and pull the trigger, does the noid click?

PM for the link of the thread...I might be able to find it again. I don't want to have to explain or copy paste anything...so just PM me and I can give you the link to the thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts