Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is ALL I know, this was not mine nor do i know the guy. Just posting this here in hopes of getting the news out. Copied directly from the PBC Forums.

UNCPpaintballer said:
Paul Drew had his house broken into between 8pm on 2/15 and 8am on 2/16

some of the gear that was stolen is: black 05 proto black parts, mush 5., proto ul barrl, The namePAUL is carved under trigger gaurd, serial#00685, the number is hand written the 6 may be a 2 hard to tell, black shocker with ton ton frame, hybrid grips, dynasty board, freak brrl, w/689 ins, 2pair profilers black w/ blue and silver mirro, 2dye throttle 45/45 one slighty longer than the other, DREW is wrttn on it with none removable ink, near hydro date, new Nxe tankcovers, 2 nXe pod pacs 3, and a 4,, proto knee pads 05, 05 dye gel elbow pads, red draxxus pants w/ carebear patch and cord patch, brand new dust black proto ul barrel, a 45/45 java tank no reg, my favorite sandanna, 2halos w/rip drive, pearl white empire shell, and black shells

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THIS GEAR!!!!

this was paintball related because nothing else in his house was stolen except for his paintball gear.
Thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts