Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have had a gun stolen or you know one that has been stolen give the following information:

Gun name:
Color:
Year:
Upgrades:
Anything that might make it stand out (Ano's, milling, etc):
Date it was stolen:
Area it was Stolen:
Serial Number:

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
um here? sry if i posted in da rong area still new
my local shop got robbed if u can help me out ull be helping them and ill ge ta reward :) lol
heres the stuff that was stolen
1. Dye DM5 Black/Blue Dust (Serial Number 0150440)
2. Proto Matrix Cobalt Dust (Serial Number N/A)
3. Proto Matrix Black Dust (Serial Number P1242277)
4. Smart Parts Shocker Base Blue (Serial Number 9540)
5. Game Face Impulse Orange/Yellow Fade (Serial Number 389)
6. WGP Karnivor Autococker Black (Serial Number 1744)
7. WDP Angel 4 Fly Rasta (Serial Number 3356)
8. Smart Parts Shocker 4x4 Forest Splash (Used) (Serial Number N/A)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Friend of mine lost his, this is the description he gave me...

If anyone comes across an Automag RT Pro, Serial # RTP01026 , give me a shout. A better description for non-paintball playing folk is Pewter ULE bodied RT Pro with a Black Freak Barrel, Intelli feed, Kapp DZ2 cradle, Pure E 88 4500 tank.
Any help appreciated

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gun: Spyder E99 (original)
Color: Black
Year: 2002
Upgrades: ACS bolt, upgraded spring (not that you can see that from the outside)

Stolen in Provo, UT October 2005

There are a few distinct features that could identify it. First, the barrel didn't get stolen, so if you happen to see an E99 on ebay or something with no barrel, it could be mine. Second, the quick disconnect pin is held on by a very small gold safety pin. Also, there is no beaver tail on the marker.

If by some miracle you come across this marker, please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
198 Posts
I had a topic up here a while ago on my stolen intimidator and I caught the guy and got it back so if anyone here was looking for it you do not need to anymore

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Well to get some help you might want to give us a little more info like what kind of gun, a description of acc and color, serial number, and when/where it was stolen. Also if you have a picture of it that would be a good to post as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts