Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://photobucket.com/albums/d185/ghibigkahuna/?action=view&current=Mylovelyladygatcheckitout.jpg
there is hte pic:
I was supposed to recieve a cyborg for it but never got it and it has been 2 weeks since I shipped. The guy on nation was reported to be a scammer by me and several guys who had deals with hm and none of us recieved our guns or any messages from him. He used someone else's address to get the stuff, but I am sure he lives somewhere in Orland Park, Illionoes. So if you see this gun anywhere send me a private message and the info on its where abouts.
Specs on the gun:
14 inch ultralite (took the stickers off the barrel)
2.7 WAS board
Dye grips
Techna Replica Trigger
Clamping feed neck
cp rail and on and off
it is missing one screw on the grips and one next to the reg on hte bottom of the trigger frame. Please find my gun it has loads of cash and love put into it besides the missing screws

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
1. I will keep my eye out
2. Learn to spell Illinois
3. that's why you check feedback and have them give you their cell phone number, liscense number, plate numbers etc.
4. maybe hes outta town??? just wait a little longer

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I already called the residence and some kids used another kids address whoes parents work late so that they could just come and take it from their house when ever ups shipped it out. they had feed back but it was later to be found fake. All of his feed back came from 2006 accounts and were submitted around the same time and I feel really stupid for not seeing it

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am already getting assurance things set up and I e-mailed pics to the cops their and even listed everyhting on it and hte condition of every single part so hopefully they will be good help. there is no way the guy can sel it on ebay I have it watched by me and 4 other people already

·
Registered
5 Posts
dude i saw that same gun but with a white trigger and a pink body, but seriously. the guy was trying to sell it to me for 800 and it was missing two screws

1 - 6 of 6 Posts