Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever have anything expensive stolen? i have had 2 dirtbikes stolen from me. we found one of them and sold it but the other one we never found. If i ever found who took my other one those bastards are going to get ripped to pieces

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
howd that happen? also some kid in 8th grade last year had an mp3 player and 65 bucks stolen from his gym locker

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
well it was three pairs of gym shorts but all my gum shorts are ones that id wear to school so they werent very cheap and somehow people kept stealing my locks on my locker and then getting my shorts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I had a bike stolen from me, but I'm usually up at night and we have guns and Ive made that known that if your on our property at night you might not leave. Someone was stealing gas outta our cars too.

One time I stole wfrom this kids locker, I took his math book and I put it on the back of a truck and sent it on its way it came back a month later. Thatll teach him not to let me and my friends play p-ball with him. Heres how it all went down (this is to justify my taking of his book) We were at KC Crusaders one day and they had a private game sorta goin on and I was kinda buddies with them (I was the unpopular kid that was popular and liked by most everyone) so my friends were like "Go on ask if we can play walk on isnt lookin too good and we all know each other itll be cool" "alright I say" so I go over and askem and he goes "no" Fine well fvck you too youll pay for this later (no i didnt say that thats what i was thinkin) then at school they said (now listen here Insanity or I AM BACK or douche bag this is a poser) We didnt want to play with you because we were afraid that we would be too much for ya, wouldnt want to turn you away from the sport" On that day there were 6 of us me Daniel his bro his bros friend his dad and some guy thats real close to the family, we could have taken all 30 of em on. He got his in the end, lost his math book for a month and I think he had to pay for it cause I kinda vandalized the cover. All in all it was a fun day of play.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, thats great. i usually just grab a kids book if they annoy me and throw it down the hall

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I had my soul stolen from me many moons ago.....well not really. Yeah whenever i find peoples crap i throw it away, it brings me pleasure to make other poeple lose important stuff.

·
Registered
268 Posts
alright, I've gotten 3 bikes stolen, but the last one I got stolen was a funny ass story.

I was in like the 7th grade and some like 5th grader stole my bike (im not trying to brag or anything but this was a nice bike) and I found out who it was. I went to go confront the kid at his house and his DAD is riding the bike! So i didn't really wanna mess with him so I went home and told my parents. They called the cops and they came and gave my my bike back. It ended up that the kid's dad wasn't in the country legally and he got DEPORTED! This is no friggin joke :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha..... thats funny. Thats similar to how my first bike was stolen. it was a 2 month old TTR125L and we just left it out in my barn just sitting there (id had my PW80 there for 4 years and never had a problem) and these druggies stole it. Well they get caught the next day riding it down the road in the CITY (i live in the country(2 people on it and no headlights tail lights license plate or anything) and then they had to give us 2000 bucks

·
Registered
302 Posts
some kid stole my haro bmx bike...but a week later i saw him with it so i kicked him over when he was ridin it and took it back

·
Registered
69 Posts
when i was in 5th grade some kid stole a $6.00 mechanical pencil from me....that was expensive...:D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you wasted 6 bucks on a pencil? *dumbass* just kidding

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my friends steal stuff all the time in the cafeteria... one time at "potato bar" where you just help yourself then pay, my friend stuck a potato in his pocket

·
Registered
259 Posts
That is about the funniest thing I've ever heard. Your friend stole a potato! rollin: Well last year in 8th grade you go through the lunch line and before you get to the lunch lady where you pay there is the table with all of the fruit and cookies and such. Some days they have these little Rice Crispie Treat things. They are the real kind not the nasty fakes the school makes. But its cool because the lunch lady is busy with the kids who are paying so we just fill our pockets with about 10 of those each day. It says please take one. Before my friends and I came, the bowl was pretty full. When we leave there is a very noticable difference! This is a funny thread.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they have hoagies and they are wrapped in plastic wrap and i stuck one in my pocket along with a bag of chips

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Where the hell do you guys go to school? damn our food tastes like Al Rokers ass dipped in mayonaise. Mmmmmmm Al Roker......so hot......my loins are tingly.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts