Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attention all pirates, ninjas, lazers, bots, farmers, llamas, llama lovers, mulletllamas, and duollamalovers:

Stop making gay trends. You guys are worse than a bunch of kids from Carolina who want to be like the kids on the O.C.

Noone cares about your lame pirates, first and formost. If it was meant to be a joke, then it was simply a bad joke. Then some dorks actually wanted to be in it. They even begged...pathetic.

Then people make lazers, farmers, ninjas(yes its been around but not the point) just to piss off the pirates cuz they didnt get accepted.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS, HAVE SOME COMMON DECENCY AND KEEP IT IN JUST THOSE THREADS, DONT GO INTO OTHER THREADS AND SPAM THERES.

·
Registered
388 Posts

i think its hilarious, and theres nothing anywhere in any of the rules that says it illegal to post about llamas(yes, 2 L's), ninjas and pirates. leave em alone.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
this is the lounge. i thought we can talk about anything we want as long as it doesnt break any rules. i dont see in the rules were is say "you cant talk about llamas, pirates, ninjas, lasers, farmers, and other trends"

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
its different from going around the forum saying "i give your gun a 0 because your a ninja. pirates own" and from going "post your app. here and ill tell you if your a pirate"

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i think the whole pirate llama whatever thing going on here is pretty retarded. in fact i makes me ashamed to go on pbf during school cause people look and are like "wtf kinda forum on you on??" and i wholeheartedly agree (well... as far as the llama pirate ninja whatever thing goes)

sure being immature can be fun but this is going down to like 2nd grade level and even i cant go that far back and be serious about it

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
i donthave a prob with any of it its all what they want and if they can keep it to the lounge then its all fine. thats what you can do in the lounge talk about what ever the **** you want.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
There have been countless threads on this. Currently yes there are 3. Maybe 4. But, in the months past there were 1 or 2 which faded out. Before that there were 3 or so which faded out. Now we have 3 or 4. No one cares about them. Everyone posts in them even I do. But thats because I dont mind awnsering repetitve questions such as whats in the new player forum. But the fact that people with respect on the forums are making these threads repeatedly is stupid. One is enough. The one that ( i think his name was...Mango) had pages and pages of it was fine. But if someone posts a new "fad" then the old ones come back and there are new ones. Its pointless. Serves no purpose. No matter what you really aren't a Pirate and you aren't a Ninja. Although they are cool, don't be stupid and make another 8 threads within 2 months on the same thing. If you people bi tch about how many threads there are saying "does pb hurt?" then you are doing the exact same thing over and over. If you want to discuss it again for some reason bump a old thread other then that stop making them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.