Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear, if I see one more 12 member message board with six popups per page posted here I will strangle somebody. Let's go over why your forum automatically sucks:

-You have no members. Those members that you do have suck, and therefore can bite me.

-Your forum's layout sucks. It should burn in the enternal hell that computers go to.

-Your host sucks. When you join a forum and spend the next six minutes exiting out of popup windows only to go through the same ordeal when you click something else, it's not worth having.

-Your subject matter sucks. Nobody cares about "how k00l dis forum is omg we are teh 1337 pb forum!!!111!!1oneone," and those who do are morons.

-Your forum's premise sucks. Why have a miniature Paintball-Forum.com when you could just STAY HERE IN THE BLOODY FIRST PLACE? Idiots.

-YOU suck. You only make the forum to have power in order to make up for shortcomings in the nether region, so do it on your own time and leave us out of it.

I mean it...if I catch it again, I'll retrofit my Ithaca with bean bags and pelt you constantly. Oh yeah, and then I'll probably have you banned.

Have a good day. :)

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
lol, thanks mike. it needed to be said. why would you join another paintball forum???this is the perfect median because it doesnt have 2 members and it doesnt have a trillion asses (pbnation) but andrews forum is real cool because it aint another paitnball one and the layout is good but we still need more members

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
yeah andrews forum is awesome! god i hate those forums that have like 4 memebers and 10 pop ups a page, i hear ya mike.

A

·
0 Posts
Thanks guys. I also made one for dirtbikes using ikonboards, and its possible that may get new members as well. Also, it DOES get annoying when people with crappy hyperboards make a paintball forum and the number of members is equal to the length of a turd.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I personally don't like those forums either but you didn't make sence with one thing. You have to get members sum where so where better to get them then by advertising on another big forum. Thats the only way a forum can get more members. I'm sure thats how some of the members here found out about this forum.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Power_House406 said:
I personally don't like those forums either but you didn't make sence with one thing. You have to get members sum where so where better to get them then by advertising on another big forum. Thats the only way a forum can get more members. I'm sure thats how some of the members here found out about this forum.
why would you leave this forum which is good and already has members just to go to a small tiny little forum with a trillion popups???? the only reason those new forums are created is just so people can have power at a forum (rule 2-3 people until the forum just stops in a day or two)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts