Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What wouldvyou think if u saw someone speedball with a tippy. Or have a story about something that happened to you with a tippman. Or just say what you think of them.

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
My friend has a 98 ACT with a APE board and double magnet trigger with a rotor. Can shoot pretty fast, but like all tippmanns, I want to see how long he can play with until his arms fall off xD
Speedball isnt really about speed anymore though, pump players can be seen playing speedball too!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i go more for accuracy to save paint

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
eh, speedball guns always will have an upper edge, but ive used mine playing speedball and its just fine, its just a lil long if you plan on running up. Heavy? compared to speedball guns? yes. for me it isnt, but thats coming from a guy who uses an 11 pound mauser for deer hunting.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
well one time bro. I had my tippman 98 custom it was decked out bro you feel me bro? well i shot this guy bro and he was like "out bro" and i was like woot..

I never owned a tippman >.<

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
True story: I bought an A5 and hated it. I put some money into it in upgrades and I still hated it so I sold it at a loss and was glad to get rid of the thing. I used the money to help pay for a new Automag and I was much happier.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
well one time bro. I had my tippman 98 custom it was decked out bro you feel me bro? well i shot this guy bro and he was like "out bro" and i was like woot..

I never owned a tippman >.<
really bro? sup bro?

rofl.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
buddy of mine had a decent a-5 at the start of the season, it spent the whole season and about $300 sitting on the sideline, he couldnt figure out what was wrong with it and why it kept chopping paint, turns out the metal where the two halves of the clamshell come together in the breach flared up due to Tippmanns lower material standards, it was cutting a paintball every once in a while but he was thinking it was the cyclone or the bolt or something else so he was buying all these parts, he finally got it working again then got out of paintball

1 - 10 of 10 Posts