Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we're gonan be getting tornado storms in about 10 minues. There's a huge red patch headed right towards us. I'll let you know what happens and supply pics when it's over.

I'm in mid/northern indiana.

I'm turning off my computer after looking at the radar :)

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update. storms past us with nothing much for my area. about 10 miles south has "cloud rotation" places 30-40 miles south of me had softball sized hail and 90 mph straightline winds.

right now it appears there's another storm on the way, but right now news is focusing on a cell southwest of me where there's been a soptted tornaod.

light's are flickering..killing power again

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
anyone in sd a few years ago knew about tornado tuesday, i can't remember how many tornadoes there were but it was plenty...i've seen a tornader in person from like, idk how long away it was really cool...if you're wondering why we sat and watched it's cause we were just drivin by.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I saw a tornado in West Palm a few years ago. Pretty cool. We drove around afterwards and there were broken windows on a lot of the buildings. A week (maybe 2 weeks later) a funnel cloud was forming right on top of Jupiter Island (like..3 minute boat ride down the intercoastal from my uncles house) and we had to go in the basement and stuff. I love florida lol.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Yeah dude, I was just driving my friend home and the storm was ****ing crazy. We had some small hail and crazy wind, and the rain was pouring. I kept hydroplaning like crazy, it was intense. I have driving in **** like this.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well no tornados fro my house. I had the video camera out, but nothing worth taping occured.

another storm produced baseball sized hail about 20 miles west of me so it appears as if they're gonna have lots of footage on the news tomorrow. I think Indinapolis got hit pretyt hard with hail as well, but I'll find out tomorrow.

we had some pretty hard rain for about 30 min where you couldn't sse the neighbors house cept for porch lights. a couple roads flooded, thats it around here. and some kickass lightning, orange and grene stuff all the way to the ground. looked amazing

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
flowbob said:
go drive over there and get pics of ze hail

I'll try to get pics form teh newspaper online. I'm sure they'l have something.

I'm not driving 45 min to get a pic of hail at 12:00 am :looking

I'ts been reported that in one town the hail completly covered the ground like snow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts