Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup Ballers! FNG hea and in the sport of balling, im lookin to upgrade my stormer amd make it look more like a sniper. Got any ideas on where i can get a barrel with a threaded end to accept a mock silencer something in the 14” lenth that way i can still run n gun if need be?

·
Administrator
14,087 Posts
If I'm not mistaken that uses tippmann threads, so there's lots of barrels out there, you will just need one with threads on the end of the barrel as well so you can put something there

Just a heads up though, putting anything on the end of the barrel will really magnify the weight because the marker acts as a lever. "Running and gunning" and adding anything to the end of your barrel are kind of polar opposites

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I'm not mistaken that uses tippmann threads, so there's lots of barrels out there, you will just need one with threads on the end of the barrel as well so you can put something there

Just a heads up though, putting anything on the end of the barrel will really magnify the weight because the marker acts as a lever. "Running and gunning" and adding anything to the end of your barrel are kind of polar opposites

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
tru that, I figured someone would have a link to something. Seems like im the only one not out doin shtuff Lmao. Hey Thanks for the help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts