Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've dled a few songs by them, they sound pretty good. I also was looking for this song on the radio I heard a while ago which I learned was "Until The Day I Die" by them.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dhill: okay
number1noob: by sound like girls do you mean high pitched voices, cause vocals for led zeppelin are higher pitched and they're males.
zidane: die

And anyways I've somewhat lost intrest in them cause after dling a few more songs, i feel like im listening to the same thing with different lyrics. The people who complain about LP sounding the same would self destruct listening to some of these songs.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Story of the year sounds like theyre whinning, and for the record Robert Plant pwns the hell outve them.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Number One N00b said:
Story of the year sounds like theyre whinning, and for the record Robert Plant pwns the hell outve them.
1.If by whining you mean pissed off then yes. Most of the lyrics revolve around killing someone it seems to me.

2.I was only comparing them to Led Zep in terms of voice pitchness. You saying it like that could condemn me to the whole message board flaming me to death.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Number One N00b said:
Here's what I should've said, they sound like a boy band thing.
That's good enough for me. Jeez, if anyone thought i was comparing them to Zep on anything more than voice pitch i'd become the pwned lol.
EDIT-Zidane is back from being banninated omg!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
They do suck. There singer tries to do the metal type yell and can't. He does it incredibly bad and switches from his *** voice to the yell which makes all the songs suck.

On their cd review the singer admits to having each song revolve around death. Which makes it even more sad. Kids are thinking they are listening to hard rock when they play them and it is just sad.

And all of their songs got on my nerves 1/4 of the way through. They are incredibly overated much like any band/singer on mtv. Don't waste your money on the cd. Luckily someone gave it to me and then i gave it away.

·
Registered
905 Posts
roffle squadron

Adaminator said:
dhill: okay
by sound like girls do you mean high pitched voices, cause vocals for led zeppelin are higher pitched and they're males.
how DARE you compair them to led zepplin

but yea they suck

1 - 20 of 34 Posts