Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been here for over a year, and have yet to post an "exciting" story of my day.

Note: This isn't as thrilling as some of the others posted, but it's my best try.

So, my friend had a block party today, and he invited me to go. We were fooling around and having fun, and we wondered where one of our friends (female) was, because she lives on his block. (Her sister was already out at the party with us). My friend and me decided to go find out where our friend was. We began walking towards her house, and we saw her mom on the way there. She said "She's upstairs getting ready to come out. Why don't you boys just go in through the cellar and wait for her to come downstairs and scare her! It'd be great!" My friend and I laughed, and went along with it. Her mom went on to the party (where we had came from). We went in through the cellar, and waited in her kitchen. We could hear running water coming from upstairs. The water stopped, and we expected only a five minute or so wait. We had forgotten that we were waiting for a girl to get ready after a shower. It was 32 minutes later that we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. (My friend and I had just finished swimming, so we were still in bathing suits and towels) The footsteps had reached the main floor. My friend and I ran to the stairs screaming randomly, and she shreiked. When we saw her, she was still wearing her bath robe. I had thought that with all the time that she had been taking she would be ready to go outside. She went back upstairs, and we stayed in the kitchen for another 5-10 minutes then we all went back to the party, laughing about the above story.

No, you can not have the last 3 minutes of your life back.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't see anything, wasn't slapped, and yes her mom went to the party, it was one of those block parties where people bring all of their 5 and 6 year old kids who spray eachother with water guns while you eat burgers and hot dogs.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah i thought her robe was gonna come off. But scaring people is pretty fun.

A friend of mine was over one time, he knows nothing about paintball and I dont think he even knew I played. he went to the washroom and I grabbed my cocker and gased it up and hid in my parents room. When he came out I jumped into the hallway and dried fired at him.. oh man, i thought he was gonna poo his pants.

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
hahahahaha, what?

I did that to one of my friends a while ago.... it was hilarious, he ran out of my kitchen and into my back yard....

I also held my Co2 up to an old gun to make it look like it was attached, and i had 2 of my friends running across the street to "take cover" because i was shooting at them... needless to say i didnt even pull the trigger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts