Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and and all m yfriends who use MSN get this problem where when we're online after like 2 minutes we'll get a message that says our computer needs to shut down in 1 minute and it coutns down and it shuts down. i dont know whats happening, its really weird. im tryin to type this before my comp shuts down. anyone have info?

·
Registered
371 Posts
so no damage just get on your nerves like heak

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not a virus. just something that came with windows and they didn't realize people could control other computers using NCP (i think thats what it was) with it someone exploited it and created a wurm that shutdown computers like mad

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yup. Andrew, Airsoft, Sabman, and some other people im too lazy to remember

·
Registered
390 Posts
oh man.. i cant believe i forgot the nOOB... didnt powerhouse get banned? im not sure

·
Registered
371 Posts
dude if you want to tell whio got banned just say all the older members got banned besides dooms spud menace and a few others.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
fainTB said:
yeah there was an exploit in xp, and someone made a worm that just uses NPC to shut down comps like mad. lucky it doesn't do any damage
Oh great, I finally get my comp fixed by switching to XP and now I gotta worry about worms. Ah well...

~Jin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts