Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal. Us mods have been to leniant on flaming. Its flaming that brings down a great forum. So I am having all the mods crackdown on flaming. The rules will probably be different from mod to mod. But my rules are. You get one warning for flaming. If I catch you again you will be banned. No questions asked. I am sorry if I am sound like a dick. But I am tired of watching innocent noobs get flamed. So just be careful I would hate to see you guys get banned. Leave your thoughts and comments here.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
woo i got insider messenging that this thread was being built.

oh yea, austin, you friggin suck at grammar. it "too", not "to" :rolleyes:

:D jp

-edit- guess i should be productive here.. yea no more flamage, cause it hurts my little heart to see people who just started getting knocked down. look at sikpup- if he got flamed for his flambouyant newbness when he first came, he wouldnt be around to provide us with his ever so witty remarks. come on now guys

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
what about un-inocent n00b that where some mods also participated in flaming???

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
wow the people who have all posted and myself are the ones hes a talkin bout. thats awesome. I don't bash newbs just ugly people....oh don't forget short people ph!! can we make fun of just random stuff not what a mr mcnewb says. like can I say that austin doesn't really have that much power. And that him telling the mods isn't as cool as boss or skurge telling them. Its like your the scorcere but the genhi made you how you are.....he can take it away...would that be like warn/bannable? I just wanna know in case the point would arise in a nonquestioning way.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
wow the people who have all posted and myself are the ones hes a talkin bout. thats awesome. I don't bash newbs just ugly people....oh don't forget short people ph!! can we make fun of just random stuff not what a mr mcnewb says. like can I say that austin doesn't really have that much power. And that him telling the mods isn't as cool as boss or skurge telling them. Its like your the scorcere but the genhi made you how you are.....he can take it away...would that be like warn/bannable? I just wanna know in case the point would arise in a nonquestioning way.
i dont do that much "flaming" and not the gay one at all. but i dont flame noobs i flame dumb poeple that have been on the forum for a long time lol

flame =
http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?query=flame&action=Search

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I think it's good that you are trying to get this place clean and all, but if this goes through with flying colors, in acouple months this place is going to be a fruit forum. Example:

"You should buy a ICD Max-Flo for your Imp."

"It's SP, not ICD."

'Oh, why thank you for correcting me my good man. Have a wonderful day, and by the way, I like your avater."

"Oh, don't you just love it. It's to die for.

Catch my drift?

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys dont have to be perfect angels. Just don't flame. Theres been too much of it lately. If someone flames you report the post and we will get it taken care of. Use your judgement guys.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hmm, when you get a hundred or so guys in the same place, discussing our opinions, it's our nature to poke fun at them. And is anyone exactly open to get flamed? Like I wouldn't "insult" a newbie, I don't think. However, could I "insult" a vet, like imhungry?

If you can't, then this new rule is, uhhh. Lame.

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
I think he's trying to make the point of, "think before you speak. Would you say this to a person if you were face to face? Is it something she/he'd try to kick your ass for?"

If you're just joking, say so. Some people have a thinner skin than others.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
hey shouldnt this be a sticky. cus i almost didnt read it

but if anyone wants to flame me go ahead. since im not a newb no more.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts