Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Dude please stop spamming. It has been proven that he was and is not the hacker. And so what if he banned Pat. Avanters was just upholding the rules of the forum and i support him and his decision. Just because someone does something different than what you would want does NOT mean he sucks. All the guy did was help us out in our time of need and you and many others flame him because of it.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
SpYdErGuY7080 said:
Dude please stop spamming. It has been proven that he was and is not the hacker. And so what if he banned Pat. Avanters was just upholding the rules of the forum and i support him and his decision. Just because someone does something different than what you would want does NOT mean he sucks.
Has not.
LIAR

·
Registered
113 Posts
avantars probally ban the PBF Militia and pwnz avantars. then he''ll close or delete this post. but he did say that he gave up moderating. but then he warned me and like 5 or 6 other people. so...

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Guys... C'mon Advanters saved PBF he banned a few members but they were going to get banned with or without him being a Admin. get over it, if anything we should thank Advanters for saving PBF he is a cool freind of mine and a nice guy. I admit it was a big jump. I was helping him out with his spyder for a while when he was new and now he is a Admin.... Thats kinda funny when you thnk of it. Rags to riches lol. Still good job Advanters :p I still think j00 shouldent have been banned but its ok. I think we will see him again...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Guys... C'mon Advanters saved PBF he banned a few members but they were going to get banned with or without him being a Admin. get over it, if anything we should thank Advanters for saving PBF he is a cool freind of mine and a nice guy. I admit it was a big jump. I was helping him out with his spyder for a while when he was new and now he is a Admin.... Thats kinda funny when you thnk of it. Rags to riches lol. Still good job Advanters :p I still think j00 shouldent have been banned but its ok. I think we will see him again...

no. worst opinion ever.

·
Registered
113 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
jo0 got banned?wtf wat is goin on...i go away for a week and this is wat happens?jeez....who else have they banned?
like 2 other people. by avantars. he warned me and like 7 other people in teh same thread. who knows who else got warned or banned.
JOIN THE PBF MILITIA AGAINST AVANTARS! WE WANT YOU!

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
TrueLife said:
j00 shouldnt have been banned
you have got to be kidding. Do you HONESTLY think he would have been allowed to stay much longer? Regardless of who banned him?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
fainTB said:
suuure avanters saved hte forum, anyone could have!
Then why didnt you? Or anyone else. We have thousands of members what did they do? Nothing.... If it was easy anyone should have done it. Leave him alone.

Seems that BZ and I are the only people here that arent complaining. j00 I admit did deserve it. He was cool. I love the guy. But that dosnt mean he shouldent be punished? I think a ban was extreme. Maybe just a STFU and a warning but he did piss Duo off alot and other people prior to him being banned. And those few hours where everyone thought he did it didnt help.... Sooooo It makes sense.

STOP FLAMING....

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Then why didnt you? Or anyone else. We have thousands of members what did they do? Nothing.... If it was easy anyone should have done it. Leave him alone.

Seems that BZ and I are the only people here that arent complaining. j00 I admit did deserve it. He was cool. I love the guy. But that dosnt mean he shouldent be punished? I think a ban was extreme. Maybe just a STFU and a warning but he did piss Duo off alot and other people prior to him being banned. And those few hours where everyone thought he did it didnt help.... Sooooo It makes sense.

STOP FLAMING....

No. stop riding duo/avanter/anyone with 1000+ posts balls man, you are wrong, we are right

·
Registered
917 Posts
Close this thread, now. I'm not gonna listen to this, again. I don't want to click on random threads and have them "anti-avanter." Blegh.

Admin seems a little extreme, and the ban does, too. But it doesn't really matter... j00 will be back, and Advan will (hopefully) be responsible.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
So we're going to let a immature little **** boss us around?

The kid admited that he used to hack! Not a very good thing to say. Thats why I'm very suspicious that something very weird and fishy is going to occur.

Leave him alone before he ****s the forum over. I know if we keep picking on him he'll cry and **** up this forum...

·
Banned
226 Posts
Funny how I put into a sticky the new rule about not talking about this. I will shut this down again if I have to. Don't make another thread about it.

Avanters

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.