Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few weeks ago my striker o-ring simply went missing, so i replaced it. yesterday, i was playing and the gun started to not recock, so i stripped my gun and the o-ring was missing again. y is it doing this? and where is the o-ring goin, i dont see how it can just dissapear

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spyder person said:
hm hm hm i havent a clue for once help a little
are you using co2 or nitrogen?
are you using a regulator?
what kind of o ring are you using?

maybe buy a rebuilt kit and rebuild your gun
im using co2, no reg, i lost 2 kingman striker o-rings(the red ones) and i just put a tank 0-ring on it cuz its all i have right now, no reg, but will have one shortly, i just got a new striker o-ring today just havent put it in

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
are any of ur friends jokesters/asshats? The damn thing should be in there somewhere, check the chamber, shine a light down if need be, only other thing i can think of is it got into the top chamber w/ the bolt and was kicked out during firing.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they can be asshats, but none of which would think of taking the o-ring out, ill look for it in the gun, but it feels like it dryfires clean and theres nothing in there fire unsmooth so it must have gotten shot out

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
stip your gun down completely....take the valve out. wash the body out with soap and water. then look inside for scratches. and of course, oil everything properly before you put it back together.

other things....are you using oil specifically designed for your paintball gun? (paintball gun oil, gold cup, or what not) oil that is not for a paintball gun will usually break down the o rings.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts