Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey when i first got my imagine i stripped one of the threads from the ASA to the bottom of the grips where they attach. I just kept it liek that put some duct tape on it to give the 1 screw a bit more support but lately its feeling like the other screw is gettin bit loose so i'm asking, Is there any easy way to fix this problem and give the asa and tank more support? Thx for replies

Edit: Alright well i found the nut that is missing, but i went to the hardware stores around me and none of them had the square nut in that size. I looked through kingman's site and it didnt look like any of there "accessory packages" had the nut that i need. will kingman be able to sell one to me or will i have to go aroudn town looking for one in all the hardware depts.

thanks

·
Registered
409 Posts
open the grip frame and those two nuts should be in there at the bottom (on on each side) i think thats what the screws screw into. so either the screw or the nut is stripped . i think you just have to get a new screw or nut at the hardware store.

and thats just assuming theres no threads on the gun frame itself, i'm not sure.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Yep, it should have the two square nuts inside the grip. They'll come out without any trouble once the grip panels are off. Take a nut and a screw to a hardware store and pick up two or more of each. Should be really cheap too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts