Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I tried to strip my A5 the other day,
I took out: the pin above the back of the bolt chamber, the pin on the rear of the trigger frame, the pin on the front of the trigger frame, and the pin near the gas line.

I popped off the back cover and tried to remove the bolt from the gun. The bolt refused to come out...

How can I remove the bolt from the marker (and reinstall it)?

note: I've had this gun for a long time, but have never opened it (as not to void the warranty)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mmm, you need to open it from time to time to clean/oil it anyway.

The bolt is attatched to another piece inside the gun via a metal rod, so it won't slide out the back like you're trying to do.

Don't be afraid to open up your marker... I just stripped an A5 for the first time last week (with no diagram), and it's a piece of cake. Just pay attention to where everything is when you open it, and don't lose any springs. Refer to your marker's breakdown diagram in the event that it doesn't work when you put it back together (shouldn't happen).

Tippmanns are so beautifully simple that it is very hard to put them together wrong, so don't sweat it :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
i take everything out the back of my a-5 but first you have to loosen all the allen bolts some and everything slides out no problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts