Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the Stryker Carbon fiber barrel at my local Dicks sporting goods store. It was pretty light, read two reviews of it on Pbreview.com, but I didnt wanna rely on just reviews from there and figured I should ask some on here. Tell me what you thought of it and the pros and cons ect.

·
Registered
97 Posts
yes i have seen this barrel be4 and boi was i tempted to buy it as well as my friend wanted it to. he did buy it and put it on his crappy as hell brass eagle eradicator(which i told him just to save his money and dbuy a new gun) but i found that the barrel actually improved the accuracy quite a bit. plus, it is a good buy for the amount most sporting good sports are charging.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it weighed like nothing, had a nice adapater to make it work for meh spyder, I liked it looked like a stiffi, should I get it or a J&J?

·
Registered
97 Posts
dont go by brand name, sometimes you'll be suprised by what no name brands can do. =)

·
Registered
97 Posts
well its not really cheap..its the same as the J&J but i do agree with the reputition.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I'm gonna get it, meh if it don't work out, there is ebay >=D, JK xD, it can't be TERRIBLE, or worse then my stock.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
noobs are stupid........seriously go with the trusted barrel.

·
Registered
97 Posts
dude dont hate people who dont play alot we were all noobs at one point so stop hatin

·
Registered
97 Posts
smart,then if u dont like it return it and say it dont fir in your gun =)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts