Custom User Title
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in response to lastonestanding:

:smokin im smokin' a lil' too much...:p

·
Registered
360 Posts
Pansy...unless you stub it to the point it's broken then it hurts but if not just deal with it. I come home from lacrosse practice every day with a new welt, couple a bruises and im bleeding somewhere but do I go and say that they are hitting to hard? Hell no! I just try and hit them harder. Besides, if your retarded enough to run into a damn chair or whatever then you deserve to be hurt.

·
Registered
972 Posts
this is going to sound racist(and it is) but canada isnt very bright. i guess its just a odd thing, or what not, but we dont need a news flash everytime you have a run in with the chair, i guess you guys dont have anything better to do

·
Registered
88 Posts
this is going to sound racist(and it is) but canada isnt very bright. i guess its just a odd thing, or what not, but we dont need a news flash everytime you have a run in with the chair, i guess you guys dont have anything better to do
correct me if im wrong but doesnt Canada have a higher literacy rate then the US, even if it is just by a little?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Americans also have a higher tolerance to pain it seems. A mod should close this before it leads to more arguments.

D

·
0 Posts
PB-><tremeist said:
Americans also have a higher tolerance to pain it seems. A mod should close this before it leads to more arguments.
you mean close it before you start getting owned by canadians?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
How is Canada going to "own" us in any way? We kill you, kill you all before you know it because you'll be out at your syrup farms when we kill your leader, whoever he may be.

Oh and Canada isn't a race so it can't be rascist.

·
Registered
360 Posts
No I mean close this before I start bashing canadians for making retarded threads about stubbing your toes.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
This reminds of this one time me and me friend were in my kitchen and i had to run into the office. Well have a big opening that leads to our family room to the kitchen, and there is some wall that sticks out that is like 1 foot wide, and as I was running, I hit it right on. I slammed my shin and foot into it. This made me fall down and slide on my knee on my carpet, and i was in shorts. So I got bad rug burn and my foot and shin were bruised and bleeding. I was running really fast also!

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
tommy__08 said:
correct me if im wrong but doesnt Canada have a higher literacy rate then the US, even if it is just by a little?
That's because we have all the immagrint workers who don't speak any english, think about it, when's the last time you saw a Mexican Immigrant worker in Canada;)

D

·
0 Posts
actaully canada has tons of immigrants, too many :mad: like toronto has tons of sections, like china town, italains, etc.. same with vancouver, so many asians there...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.