Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lex18.com/Global/story.asp?S=2989614&nav=EQlpWjof

I can't believe good ol' apple pie America has come to this. Students making plans to destroy his own high school. Even worse, he's going to use zombies. How perfectly Communist.

I sure am glad our men in blue nipped this diabolical plan in the bud. Whew!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
wow...the quotes at the end of that are funny:

William Poole said:
"It didn't mention nobody who lives in Clark County, didn't mention (George Rogers Clark High School), didn't mention no principal or cops, nothing."
lol

one of my friends used to live in kentucky...he isnt like this guy...he talks normal and is pretty smart.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Thats what you get with Bush's terror level crap, because everyone knows that this kid is perfectly capable of over running a high school with zombies...

This makes me want to go to Canada, that and the legal weed.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think his grandparents are to blame. They are the ones who turned him in.

Never leave your plans for zombie invasions where the old folk can find them.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Tyl3r said:
usa is messed up...... i like being able to talk our minds and stuff but our goverment and stuff is crap.. you can sue for anything
maybe when trying to defend your state and bash our county for "SPEAKING OUR MINDS" you should use at least somewhat close to proper english.

silly old people confusing zombies and yet not even noticing the fact that he had a meth lab in the barn and a pile of pipe bombs in his closet. Thats pretty sad stuff.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Ya, Im from Good ole' gay kentucky. They are kinda strict, and stuff like that doesnt only happen in Ky. It has happened several times in Kentucky though. Luckily for me I have an english teacher that will let us write about anything. No matter how extreme it is. But nobody still is stupid enough to write about actual things like bombings.

And yes, kentucky does have some "Inbreed" places. But most of them are back in the "Hollers". And Kentucky, tennessee and W.Virginia are about the same. 'Cept we are better at basketball. I dont know about winning it all, but definitely in the Final Four.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i wrote a paper 2 1/2 years ago about burning down a school...it never said my school or nething and the teacher said it was creative....

i was also in 7th grade

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
whats that? Do I hear "dueling banjos"

ba-da-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding......

Man just think how successful Harris and Klebold would have been IF THEY had zombies....stupid red necks....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts