Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I sell? I was thinking Soda for 50 cents. Maybe some other kind of food. Paint too. BAtteries.. I'd buy bulk and sell cheap so I can help people with the cost and still make a profit.

·
Registered
191 Posts
ok well soda costs like 125 so make it like 100 and sell water soda dehydrates people

·
Registered
728 Posts
gatorade, powerade, whateverade, umm.. batteries good idea. o rings are nice to have, you've got a good idea of it so far, I seriously can't think of much more.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm trying to think of stuff we all wish we had in games. All I can think of is that, and maybe buying a few 9 ounce CO2 tanks and renting them out. We've all seen people's burst discs break and they have to either rent a new crappy one or go home.

I always wish I had food.

You think I should actually ask the paintball field or just be like "Hey anyone need a CO2 tank or something?" or whenever I see/overhear people be like "Psst. YEa you. Wanna rent a hopper?"

·
Registered
728 Posts
usually a field will let you use a tank free if you burst disk at least thats what happens with me, I didn't realise you are acctually talking about doing this at a REAL field might ask em if its ok to do cause if they want they can kick you out for selling stuff on their property.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GBRudy16 said:
usually a field will let you use a tank free if you burst disk at least thats what happens with me, I didn't realise you are acctually talking about doing this at a REAL field might ask em if its ok to do cause if they want they can kick you out for selling stuff on their property.
Haha yea right. My parents have rods shoved up their asses. God forbid I gas up my marker and even DRY FIRE it in the backyard. Or the basement. Let ALONE play paintball in an "unauthorized area" becuase paintball GUNS are FIREARMS that have the potention to turn into nuclear devices and start a chain reaction with the earth's magnetic field and cause everythign to float off and fly into a black hole where we'll be distorted through the time-space continium and either end up in ome wird parallel universe or get thrown out into a white hole and be forced to live on some random moon of some random planet.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
Alpha said:
Haha yea right. My parents have rods shoved up their asses. God forbid I gas up my marker and even DRY FIRE it in the backyard. Or the basement. Let ALONE play paintball in an "unauthorized area" becuase paintball GUNS are FIREARMS that have the potention to turn into nuclear devices and start a chain reaction with the earth's magnetic field and cause everythign to float off and fly into a black hole where we'll be distorted through the time-space continium and either end up in ome wird parallel universe or get thrown out into a white hole and be forced to live on some random moon of some random planet.
uhhh....ya?!
Anyway, just got a good idea. You could sell Pwerade, Gaterade, etc. but also sell the soda so the people who buy it will keep coming back b/c they keep getting thirsty.
Also, you could sell bags of chips, candybars, energy bars, and barrel condoms. You'd be amazed at how many people I see lose their barrel plug/condom and end of buying another one or using their squigee
You could also sell pods, anti-fog spray, grenades, smokebombs, squigees, and maybe allen wrenches at the chrono.

·
Registered
89 Posts
maybe a few candy bars or licorice or maybe some chewing gum chewing tobacco wut ever ppl need me personally i would love a snickers after a game or something

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
lense cleaner, pretzles to make them thirsty for the water

oh, and make them pay to use the bathroom

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm thinking of just saving up $50, and buyign some pball stuff.. Squeegies, plugs and I can even make my own tennis ball condoms and sell them for like twice the price.

·
Registered
191 Posts
so are you making a field or are u like making an underground thing for pbers at a field?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Ok, let me make you a list:

Gatoraid-1.00$
Water-1.00$
Soda(Variety)-1.50$
Tennis ball condoms- 5.00$

Paintball Renting and so on-
5$ Renting Standard Brass Eagle Pump
5$ Entering Fee

Paintballs-
100 paintball-5$
500 paintball-20$

C02 Tanks-
5$ renting 20oz tank
3$ renting 9oz tank

Packages-

Package 1- 9 oz tank, Brass Eagle pump marker, 100 paintballs (Including Entry Fee).
Package 1 equals out to 18 bucks.

Package 2- 20 oz tank, Brass Eagle pump marker, 100 paintballs (Including Entry Fee),.
Equals out to 20 bucks.

Package 3- 100 paintballs (Including Entry Fee). Equals out to 10 bucks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice- This is at my field that I have in my backyard. Also it goes for my friend's field whom I have started partnership with. We get good buisness from our friends who come and we have 14 acres for the players to play on. Good refs and stuff. We also have our factory team Shinobi which I am a part of.

This is how I would setup your field for selling stuff. This is how I did it.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm just gonna sell paintball parts.. Condoms, O-rings, Batteries, and I'll rent out a 9 ounce.. I need to keep a 9 with em at all times in case I run out of HPA.. Which I will with my 48/3000

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dont think I'll sell candy adn stuff becuase first of al, I could get introuble. If I see someones burst tank go off or something, I'll be like "Hey, for 5 bucks, you can use my 9 or 12 ounce with a buttplate if you like.. I have all day air so it will work out for both of us. you'll save 5, and I'll make 5."

My uncle always taught me to hook people up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts